honestly...wtf... $300 on a new crackberry..when are they gunna start putting this into thier phones??? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

djreact no está en línea Stack level 1

Recording Video with Curve

Advertisement

honestly...wtf...

$300 on a new crackberry..when are they gunna start putting this into thier phones??? Too bad i love blackberrys so much...no 3rd party or sumthing??

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Recording Video with Curve

I understand the frustration, but remember RIM just started putting cameras on the BB with the 8100. Before that it was strictly a business phone and most corps do not allow cameras in the building hence it not being an all important feature for a long time.

djreact no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Recording Video with Curve

gotta point..but dam allready

dubyb no está en línea Stack level 1
    i see your point eddie however with the BB becoming more and more a commercial phone and not just busniess they have new customers to think about

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by dubyb View Post
    i see your point eddie however with the BB becoming more and more a commercial phone and not just busniess they have new customers to think about
    Hence the pending 4.3/4.5 OS that has the video capture available. RIM is fantastic (and pretty much the only manufacturer that does it) at continuing on improving it's product, not only in producing new models of phones, but also constantly improving their current models via OS releases.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge View Post
    Hence the pending 4.3/4.5 OS that has the video capture available. RIM is fantastic (and pretty much the only manufacturer that does it) at continuing on improving it's product, not only in producing new models of phones, but also constantly improving their current models via OS releases.
    Right on Eddie! Preach on brother!

Seriously with all the people complaining about why it doesn't have this or that, RIM has executed and launched a great consumer friendly phone in a 2 year time period. You really can't beat that especially when they weren't even in the general consumer market.