Hi, My wife is thinking of getting a Curve soon. But she noticed that there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dolphin no está en línea Stack level 2

Recommendations on case/Skins for Curve?

Advertisement

Hi,

My wife is thinking of getting a Curve soon. But she noticed that there is no holster in the package. She puts her phones/PDAs in her handbag together with all other scratch-inducing items (keys, coins what have you). Any recommendations for a case/skin that protects her new Curve from scratches? I would think she has to get a case but she doesn't like it because it adds thickness and ugly.

Cheers.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Recommendations on case/Skins for Curve?

Get the Best Skins Ever its a great skin and will protect her Curve.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...0-Curve/Detail

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Get the Best Skins Ever its a great skin and will protect her Curve.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...0-Curve/Detail
    Thnx lavagirl. just ordered one each for my pearl and curve .

bjene no está en línea Stack level 2

There's a Blackberry leather holster with the swivel belt clip that is specifically made for the Curve. It fits very well, has a strong magnetic lock that pops into place, and seems to be pretty heavy duty. One of the nice things is the built-in channel to protect the trackball from being pressed in and damaged. I bought mine on ebay from the seller "talkaccessories" for $13.75 and $5.00 shipping. Made the Buy It Now on Friday afternoon and I had the case in the mail on Monday. I returned the $30 Blackberry case I bought from Best Buy that didn't fit that well and had not protective channel for the trackball. The case is true Blackberry OEM, not a counterfeit. I have black, I think it is available in a few different colors.
    It's an interglacial period, *#%&@!

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

The BlackBerry OEM rubber for the 8300 casing is fantastic (better than any I ever had before for my 8700c). The BlackBerry leather holsters are fantastic (for a lady I'd suggest the one with a small handle instead of belt clip) and it fits the phone w/ rubber cover. For the screen, you can get one of a dozen different screen protectors out there.

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i bought the BES skin and the OEM rubber skin and am going to use them in combination cause I put the phone in my pocket often. Anyone know if you can put a BB with a silicone skin on into the leather case?

Dolphin no está en línea Stack level 2

[quote=lavagirl669]Get the Best Skins Ever its a great skin and will protect her Curve.

lavagirl - thanks for the feedback. Does it leave any exposed area (keypad etc?)?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Loki---I have a leather "pouch" holster....and it fts with my skin. Just go to a kiosk in the mall, and "try on" different cases.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~will do sasha

Dolphin - the BSE skin does not cover the keyboard because that would make typing difficult. It also does not cover the black sides of the curve because the adhesive won't stick to it.

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

I second, or third, the BestSkinsEver full set! I've had it for a few weeks now, and its excellent.. Still looks as good as the day I got my Curve! Only took me about 30 minutes to get a flawless install, MUCH better than any other skin Ive used on any other phone or Berry.!
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Hey all-- Just an FYI - I was debating btwn a skin- Boxwave Flexiskin- from the other thread.. or this (link below) - its more of a hard case, but kind of fly bc u can still see the phone etc. I'll keep you posted if its good. I ordered it along with the screen protectors, ones with no adhesive! -

http://www.extremepda.com/BBCURVECRYSTAL.html