Last week my BB was on lower case edge when I woke up in the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Recent problems with my 8320...

Advertisement

Last week my BB was on lower case edge when I woke up in the morning, which was weird. No my phone plan with Tmo was not getting shut down. I did I hard battery pull and still no full caps EDGE. About an hour after pulling the battery I noticed all of a sudden that I had EDGE, and then it worked fine. Since then, this has happened 3 times when waking up. It works fine after pulling the battery for about 30 mins, is anyone else having this type of problem? I have 4.5.0.110 OS. Another problem is my camera not working anymore. Whenever I select the camera option I get this message come up instead "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again" Then my only option is to click "Ok"
    I have never seen this message before.

Still having the same issues, so I went in to TMO store and got me a BB 9700.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice! It was time to upgrade from that old 8320 anyway .....so how do you like the 9700?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Nice! It was time to upgrade from that old 8320 anyway .....so how do you like the 9700?
    Yes it was time, had the 8320 for 2 years so it was a good excuse to get a new BB. The new 9700 is sleek and nice, some web pages seem to take as long to load as on my 8320 but then some are really fast. I am loving the track pad! But after a few hours of having it and receiving messages it is now stuck on "1 unread" message, even though i've read them all. I keep getting new messages and its still stuck on the one. I read someone else on here with the same issue on a new 9700 but cant find that thread now.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines View Post
    Yes it was time, had the 8320 for 2 years so it was a good excuse to get a new BB. The new 9700 is sleek and nice, some web pages seem to take as long to load as on my 8320 but then some are really fast. I am loving the track pad! But after a few hours of having it and receiving messages it is now stuck on "1 unread" message, even though i've read them all. I keep getting new messages and its still stuck on the one. I read someone else on here with the same issue on a new 9700 but cant find that thread now.
    Dude, pages take forever to load due to that ancient default bb browser. Download Opera mini. You will learn to love your bb a whole lot more and surf the web a lot faster and more efficiently.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

1 unread message, even though they are all read.