and the screen appears to be broken, about a quarter of the screen is black ... BlackBerry Curve forum

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

Received replacement curve

Advertisement

and the screen appears to be broken, about a quarter of the screen is black in the upper left hand corner. Why do they not check it before they ship it. I just went out and bought a new one, they are cheap. Soshould I send that back to them for replacement? I really hate to keep calling because they lack any kind of actual competance.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Could have been damaged during shipping as well. Dont be jumping to conclusions without getting all the facts first.

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

We have over 100 8100 and 8320 with TMobile

We pay our bill on time. We pay insurance on every unit (everything that's within the contract period) I other words we pay a premium for the service. We recently just started to just purchase all our phones outright, so we can move to a better carrier if we wish. The phone numbers do not matter to us since our voip system does all the forwarding (we forward out all our calls from a central call center, no one calls directly to the mobiles). I do expect phones to work when we need them. I have 4 curves in my office now that need repaired, I will just use them for parts as sending them in for warranty repair is more of a hassle than it is worth.

Just venting as many of our vendors prove to disappoint. Service the the key that separates one business from another.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Too bad they dont have service centers like ATT or Sprint