Well I got a new 8300 and it seemed to work fine the first day ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

rebooting after switching

Advertisement

Well I got a new 8300 and it seemed to work fine the first day and a half. Did the device switch with the desktop software that camw with the curve. Switched from a verizon 8703 to the 8300 and AT@T. Right after I did it if I started the internet it would reboot. Now today I was trying to talk on the phone and twice in about 10 minutes the phone rebooted itself while on the call. Once the phone just dropped the call. What can I do about this? Do I need a new phone or is it a software problem because I don't have the sp2 update? And I can't download it right now. HELP

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: rebooting after switching

Try a battery pull and leave it out for several minutes. If the problem persists I'd do a return for a new phone if you are within your 30-day return period, other wise a warranty exchange. sp2 has to do with the desktop software not the device software.
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: rebooting after switching

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive done the battery pull. The device is less then a week old so a swap should be easy to do. Thanks