Has anyone had an issue with the 8530 on verizone rebooting during a call... BlackBerry Curve forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin

reboot during a call on 8530

Advertisement

Has anyone had an issue with the 8530 on verizone rebooting during a call

rhin0247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    your phone will reboot if you havn't reset it in a while... before i installed quickpull on my phone it would reset if i had a few apps open and was on a call, and when i was on a call i got an email.. redlight on, reset in progress... get in the habit of either pulling your battery once a day or downloading quickpull and have it run at night while you slepp

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    thanks for responding thats pretty much what i found out. havent had a problem since.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by rhin0247 View Post
    your phone will reboot if you havn't reset it in a while... before i installed quickpull on my phone it would reset if i had a few apps open and was on a call, and when i was on a call i got an email.. redlight on, reset in progress... get in the habit of either pulling your battery once a day or downloading quickpull and have it run at night while you slepp
    Isn't it sad that BlackBerry's have to be reset with battery pulls so frequently for average to heavy users? Frustrates me, especially because it takes a while to turn back on