Hi All Does anyone know if it is possible to view the Call Log whilst ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Connected no está en línea Stack level 2

Read Call Log Whilst on a Call

Advertisement

Hi All

Does anyone know if it is possible to view the Call Log whilst holding a conversation?

Somone the other day asked me for a number which I knew was in my call log but couldnt get in to it until after ending the conversation.

Regards

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

Re: Read Call Log Whilst on a Call?

While on the call, press the clickwheel or trackball, depends on the type of phone you have, and select the option to go back to your home screen. Click on your Messages icon, press the menu button and select View Folder. This will bring up all your available folders where you can select from either Missed Calls or Call logs, click the option you want and it should filter your messages to only display calls.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Read Call Log Whilst on a Call

unfortunately it isn't possible to access your Call Log whilst in a call because technically you are already in it...if you use the switch application feature (alt+esc) and scroll over it you'll be dropped into your call but if you choose any other program you can access it...i.e. your address book, home screen, whatever...just not your call log cause you're using it...hope this helps

Connected no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks cchvz, very clever, I didn't manage to spot that one.