My curve was bought a few months ago. the first one i had the mic ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tgrantjr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20788cca

Random vibe and ring

Advertisement

My curve was bought a few months ago. the first one i had the mic went out on me and they replaced it with another one. Now i have not had any changes to my settings and it will vibe and ring for no reason. I backed up my settings and did a complete restore to 4.5 from t-mobiles website. I didnt put in my sd card nor did i do any restore with the DM. Its still happening. Im not sure what is going on. I have never even dropped the phone or got it wet. anyone ever have this happen to them?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    haven't heard of this one...have you installed any apps? these could be your culprits. if not then i would suggest you take it back to a t-mobile store and they will swap one for you...hope this helps

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrantjr View Post
    My curve was bought a few months ago. the first one i had the mic went out on me and they replaced it with another one. Now i have not had any changes to my settings and it will vibe and ring for no reason. I backed up my settings and did a complete restore to 4.5 from t-mobiles website. I didnt put in my sd card nor did i do any restore with the DM. Its still happening. Im not sure what is going on. I have never even dropped the phone or got it wet. anyone ever have this happen to them?
    the ol' 8700 (god rest her soul) used to do that. my curve never has, but the 8700 was a tmo replacement i.e. refurb unit
    - berrythemes . com -