My 8320 was working fine today. I put it down and came back to it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Random turnoff?

Advertisement

My 8320 was working fine today. I put it down and came back to it to check to see if I got a red light for a message. I kept staring at it and I noticed no light at all is flashing. I picked up my phone and it's turned off. I don't know why it would just turn off on it's own like that. This is the 2nd time this happened to me. That last time it was the same thing, but it was about 2 months ago. Still no clue on why this is happening.

Anyone?

Thanks!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    My 8120 has been doing the same thing since after I loaded 4.5 on it. I'm not sure if I should return it (have had it 7 months already).

Blkbear no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24838a6c
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    My 8320 was working fine today. I put it down and came back to it to check to see if I got a red light for a message. I kept staring at it and I noticed no light at all is flashing. I picked up my phone and it's turned off. I don't know why it would just turn off on it's own like that. This is the 2nd time this happened to me. That last time it was the same thing, but it was about 2 months ago. Still no clue on why this is happening.
    Check under Options > Auto ON/OFF and mack sure it's not set to turn off at a certain time and back on at a later time. Also if battery life gets too low it will turn the phone off as well.
    Da Bear

javio24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys my girlfriends is having the same issue she updated her 8320 to the 4.5 and it keeps shutting down??? little help...

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkbear View Post
    Check under Options > Auto ON/OFF and mack sure it's not set to turn off at a certain time and back on at a later time. Also if battery life gets too low it will turn the phone off as well.
    No the options are fine because it never turns off at certain time. My battery life is always full or more then half way.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    heavy it's happened to me too...just this morning in fact at 6AM I woke up to walk my dogs and when I went back to bed I checked my phone...it had turned itself off in the middle of the night and wouldn't power back up unless i removed the battery and then put it back in...this has happened to me before on other OSes too...may just be a glitch in the BB or maybe it likes to take a break once in a while and shutdown to avoid the hustle and bustle of life...who knows...haven't figured out why it happens but just know that it does...however the good news is that it only happens every 3-4 months or so...just hope that one of the next times some sort of emergency isn't happening

LocaTrini no está en línea Stack level 2
    In response to the original msg, I had the same problem, but it started before I downloaded the new OS... Anyway mine kept cutting off and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me, especially when I had a full battery! Anyway, I noticed that I was getting a false battery reading, so make a long story short, try a new battery. It worked for me! Good luck! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~