Has anyone ever gotten an Error Code 560 before? If so, what is it and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

epark88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205F2B83

Random Rebooting? Code 560? What gives?...

Advertisement

Has anyone ever gotten an Error Code 560 before? If so, what is it and how do you fix it?

I'm driving an unlocked Rogers 8300 with T-Mobile service, and my rig randomly reboots all day long. It's given me both the 529 and the mysterious 560 codes. I've updated the software, wiped and reinstalled things twice, and it STILL reboots on its own - but now it's added Code 509 to the festivities.

H-E-L-P!!!...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I've never heard of 560 and it's not in the list of codes on RIM's site here either.

The 509 and 529 codes indicate a corrupt file system. I have no experience with these error codes myself and you've already tried what I would have recommended which was a wipe and re-install.

When you did the wipe was it a complete wipe with JL_Cmder or a wipe through security options on the handheld?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    205F2B83
    Yes I've been using jl_cmder.

I'm still having rebooting issues after five complete wipe/reinstalls. My rig will freeze for ten seconds, then black out; sometimes my data will return but most of the time I get the Hourglass of Death. I also got a 523 code yesterday.

All my media card files have been nuked and the card first formatted, then removed altogether. Still, no fix. I'm starting to think my rig itself is bad, not my OS. Any thoughts?...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Are you using the same downloaded OS everytime you have reloaded it. I would suggest unistalling it totally from your PC and deleting the file and redownloading and starting over.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    205F2B83
    I'll give that a try; that's a good enough excuse to upgrade the OS as well. Thanks!...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good luck!!