hey here lately my phone will randomly shut down when i'm trying to do something ... BlackBerry Curve forum

matthiasj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243C4CBB

Random curve shutdowns

Advertisement

hey here lately my phone will randomly shut down when i'm trying to do something (send a message, download an app, ect.) it still has lots of battery and everytime i have to do a battery pull to get it restarted. It gets really annoying and i rely on my phone for my work its not even a year old should i take it back or what is up?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    My wife's Curve reboots spontaneously. She got it very soon after it was released, after which there was an update to the OS. However her dumb a$$ BES Admin would NOT do an OTA EA, so she lived with it until recently when their entire email system crashed.

The BES Admin was conveniently on vacation, so the CEO used OTA to get user's BB's back on line which gave me the opportunity to finally upgrade the OS (after a year+!). Unfortunately, that did not fix the problem, so next time it's going to have to be a full JL_Cmder wipe and reload! Unless, of course, that doesn't happen until the 9000 becomes available, and her contact is up in July which should time out just about right!
    JerryD