Over the last several days I have been getting a "Radio Path Unavailable" message when ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tstoever no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208D59EC

Question Radio Path Unavailable

Advertisement

Over the last several days I have been getting a "Radio Path Unavailable" message when i try to make calls while my Curve is conneted to a WiFi network. I am also missing incoming calls. This is most troubling when I am at home where I know I am fully connected to the WiFi network and have been able to place and receive calls in the past.

I can fix the problem by turning off WiFi connectivity and just connecting to the cell network.

My carrier is T-Mobile.

Is this a recurring problem with making calls using a WiFi connection? Any settings I can adjust?

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    sounds like you have your phone set to busy when your connected to your WiFi.

iLord is DEAD!

sounds like you have your phone set to busy when your connected to your WiFi. Try going to your setting and change that you are not busy when conected. Its under PROFILES, ADVANCED, THEN CLICK YOUR MENU BUTTON AND EDIT.

iLord is DEAD!

tstoever no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208D59EC
    Sooner,

Thanks for the tip. I followed the steps you set out, but didn't see anything that suggested my phone was set to busy when connected to WiFi. Moreover, the fact that the problem is intermittent suggests to me that it is not a setting in profiles.

Others have suggested a battery pull. Have you tried that? If so, did it work.

Thanks again.

I do a battery pull at least twice a week, think of your phone like your PC you need to shut it down every so often so it isnt slow, i also wipe my history on my cashe every day, i dont need that sortta stuff slowing me down.

Did you try IN and OUT of HOLSTER AND APPLY RING TONE TO DESIRED RING, AND MAKE IT TONE AND NOT MUTE?

iLord is DEAD!