wierd issue (i think) my husbands berry tells him his radio is off when trying ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

radio off?? but its on...

Advertisement

wierd issue (i think) my husbands berry tells him his radio is off when trying to get online. We looked all though manage connections and it shows everything is on. Is there something we are missing? 8330 4.5 sprint

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    Set radio to "off" on the device. Then do a reset (battery pull). When the phone reboots, turn on the radio.

If problem is not resolved, sync with the PC.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by apmartin View Post
    Set radio to "off" on the device. Then do a reset (battery pull). When the phone reboots, turn on the radio.

If problem is not resolved, sync with the PC.

that did it. thanks! my husband has more problems with his berry than I do.. hmm... is it possible to have just a bad berry? I run more 3rd party stuff than he does. I'm the one with the games/led flashing/news/weather apps all he runs is BOA and he gets all tons of issues.. I dont get it.. is it possible he has a bad berry?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its possible he has a bad unit. If its under warranty I would see about getting it swapped. I went thru 3 8100's last year befor I got one that finally worked right.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its possible he has a bad unit. If its under warranty I would see about getting it swapped. I went thru 3 8100's last year befor I got one that finally worked right.

yea hes going to take it to a Sprint store today its only a few weeks old but it behaves like its a few years old. *sigh* I hope it doesnt taint his opinion of berries they really are great.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    wouldn't sprint say something because you installed 4.5 on it?

just wondering because i have a 8330 with 4.5 and sometimes it makes me want to take it in to get replaced but i dont know if they'll blame it on the 4.5...

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    Just go back to the latest os for your carrier to be safe~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    yea we are gonna put it back to 4.3 before taking it to the store. back up everything and do a full wipe before taking it back.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Very smart Erica.......they definitely frown upon that kinda stuff. They would've used that as an out for them....for sure.