Is there any possible way to get rid of the clicking sounds made whenever I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2

Quiet keyboard/trackball?

Advertisement

Is there any possible way to get rid of the clicking sounds made whenever I am typing on my BB or perhaps that scratching noise that is made when spinning the track ball? It would be much lovelier to be able to use my phone late at night or perhaps somewhere quiet without having to annoy everyone around me with the constant clicking. If you know of a solution it would be very much appreciated!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    In Options/Screen & Keyboard you can set Key tone to off and trackball audible roll to mute, but you will still always here a slight scratch of the trackball and click of the keys...no way around that.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Ah drat, thank you very much, yes i was talking about the physical sounds made by the keys...Thank you very much though.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I don't think you can get around of making the key pad and track ball silent. Just annoy the people around you. You are talking about the Blackberry....lol

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    azstar gave you the info, but to not have those effects, you'd be utterly suppressing the full experience

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yes, of course I wouldn't be enjoying the full extent of my blackberry without annoying everyone around me, wonderful hahaha. Perhaps one day my dreams of a silent keyboard may come to be tangible, or I can just get a Thunder/Storm...

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Get a Bold... Softer keys.... Hardly any keysound at all.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Considering I'm in highschool and have no use for an insanely awesome machine such as that I don't think I'll be getting it until college. Even though I would love to have it.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    probably dont have the budget for one, I know I dont. lol
    600 dollars for a phone is almost crazy if your not using it to its potential, although I would love one.