Hey guys, just a quick question. While using a Today theme, my BB desktop only ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Quick Today Theme question

Advertisement

Hey guys, just a quick question.

While using a Today theme, my BB desktop only shows the next 2 appointments that AREN'T all-day appointments. Is there any way to get it to show all-day appointments as well?

Thanks!
    Tim.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    My 8310 shows the next two appointments not matter if there all day or not. I think at 5:00 it moves to the next appointment.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mine skips all the ones that are checked "All-Day". They are displayed in the calender, but not the Today screen desktop. I can't find an option to change it anywhere.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ssnxp -- it won't show all day appts. really bummed about that (like birthdays and such that are marked as all day)

the *work around* i've been using is to mark it 8am-8pm (if you want to share) or for me to remember birthdays and such i mark the 'birthday' as 8am-8am

I went through Outlook and changed all the birthdays to 8AM to 8:30AM. They show now, but like you said Cherri, it's a bummer it doesn't show all day events.

Thanks for the info guys.