ok so my question is HOW DO I SEND PICTURES from my blackberry to my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

eastwestlover no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a quick question about my BB 8310 on sending pics to my email???????

Advertisement

ok so my question is

HOW DO I SEND PICTURES from my blackberry to my email?

everytime i try to "COMPOSE EMAIL" it says

"no message services configured. you will only be able to save draft."

how can i get my phone to send messages to my email?????

nobody can help me?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well first of all have you setup you email for your blackberry?

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well first of all have you setup you email for your blackberry?

yes i have.

i did what the instructions told me i went to the website they told me to go and i put it in and everything but i still cannot send pics.

what i think i did was make an email for MY PHONE.

but i still want to send pics from my phone to my email and i do not now how.

help?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Well if you have "no messaging services configured" that would mean it's not set up.

So I need a little more info, who's your carrier, what instructions we're you following? Also i just have to make sure, do you have a data plan?

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    Well if you have "no messaging services configured" that would mean it's not set up.

So I need a little more info, who's your carrier, what instructions we're you following? Also i just have to make sure, do you have a data plan?

ok im going to tell you

i read the instructions in the get started book

on pg. 12 instead of doing the whole thing on the book i did it on the internet because in the book it told me to click on "BLACKBERRY SETUP and i don't have that button on the phone i even did the show all on the phone to see if it was on it and i could not find it.

im guessing it's the setup wizard or something so i tried and thats when the "no messaging services configured" came out and it said that i needed a password from the network services or something and see i did it this time on the phone and followed instructions but it just said i needed that password

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    if you don't have a set up email icon on the phone then you don't have data. or the data isn't active/working if you do have data. do you have a data plan?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    To send yourself a picture, you could do it one of two ways. You could take a picture, press the bb button (the one with the dots), scroll to "send as email" and then input the email that you want to send it to. Or, if you already have a picture stored somewhere on your phone, you could go to your email box, go to "compose email", type your own email in the "to" line, press the bb button, "attach file", find where your picture is, attach and send.

However, do note that if you do NOT have a data plan, this will NOT work.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Did you just get your phone? If so, it sounds like the cell provider that sold you the phone has not turned on your account yet. Are you with Sprint? A coworker of mine had this same problem and once his carrier turned his account on his setup blackberry icon appeared and he could set up his phone.

I will tell you though that people are trying to help you here and your message tone sounds a bit upset. You might want to remember that people here cannot see what you can see therefore it is difficult to troubleshoot your issue and they are seeking info to help you. There are a lot of great resources here and most, if not all, of the folks here genuinely like helping others with their issues.

Good luck I hope this gets resolved soon because a bb without data is like a wallet without currency or plastic.
    Last edited by TheRiddler; 06-02-2008 at 12:28 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    It sounds like your are running a Berry without a Data Plan