just wanting to know something!! which one is better to download from the blackberry website ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4

Lightbulb quick question about desktop software for curve!!

Advertisement

just wanting to know something!! which one is better to download from the blackberry website to update my curve from 4.2 to 4.3 or should i just install the 4.5 beta that i have??

this is what it says on the site as shows!! and if i download the one without media manager will it still keep the manager that i have already on my comp or do i have to upgrade it with the media manager upgrade ? i dont need the multilang stuff "WHO DOES"!! so if anybody could let me know either reply to the post, pm me, or pin me.......... it would be great to have some input!!

which one should i do highlighted in red :arrow:

Software For BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.3
    Desktop Software v4.3 b25 without Media Manager (Multilang)

• File name: Desktop Software v4.3 b25 without Media Manager (Multilang).exe
    • File size: 92 MB
    • Date posted: 6-Dec-07
    • Download Software
    Desktop Software v4.3 b25 without Media Manager (English)

• File name: Desktop Software v4.3 b25 without Media Manager (English).exe
    • File size: 61 MB
    • Date posted: 6-Dec-07
    • Download Software

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    You ought to find and download the 4.3 with media manager (if you want media manager) because the one you have now will be replaced. Also the multi-language version is the only one I have ever used - you have the option to select English when intalling. THEN, download and install the handhelp OS that you want to use if you don't have that.

Here's where you can find it all:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp
    Last edited by jblackfish; 06-07-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    my curve has media manager already tho!! so do i need to download the one without manager?? and what do you really need the multilang for?? cause i dont think i need it!!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    well you have to remember that the beta version is a beta for a reason. if you are willing to deal will possible problems that will result in doing device wipes then go for it otherwise stick to official releases
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.