On the t-mobile zen theme, how do you change the bottom five icons along the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F

Quick Question

Advertisement

On the t-mobile zen theme, how do you change the bottom five icons along the bottom of the screen. i would like to change the default browser to opera mini. thanks

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Quick Question

You can't change the default browser, it is what it is, but to change the bottom five that display, hit the menu key to display all of the icons, highlight an icon to be displayed on the front page and then hit the menu key again. This time select move and then scroll to top left most (home position and click the trackball to place the icon). Depending on which T-Mo theme you are using the icons displayed will be either 5 or 6 across the bottom. Make sure and get the icons that you want displayed in the first 5 or 6 locations as I described above and they will then be on the top screen (it displays the first 5 or 6 icons dependiing on the theme).

Hope this helps.

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F

Re: Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr View Post
    You can't change the default browser, it is what it is, but to change the bottom five that display, hit the menu key to display all of the icons, highlight an icon to be displayed on the front page and then hit the menu key again. This time select move and then scroll to top left most (home position and click the trackball to place the icon). Depending on which T-Mo theme you are using the icons displayed will be either 5 or 6 across the bottom. Make sure and get the icons that you want displayed in the first 5 or 6 locations as I described above and they will then be on the top screen (it displays the first 5 or 6 icons dependiing on the theme).

Hope this helps.
    Thamks but i mean on the very first screen (where the myfaves contact circle shows up). my bad that i wasnt clear, but i know you cant change the default browser, but i meant the icons themselves (i.e. change the bb browser icon on the myfaves screen from that to Opera Mini).
    -------
    Never mind by that last part-i misread what you said. i'll try that thanks alot!
    Last edited by g_patrick15; 01-12-2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged.