Hi all. Just a quick question: My old Sprint flip-phone had an On Demand application ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jseelye02 no está en línea Stack level 1

Questions about Sprint's ON DEMAND

Advertisement

Hi all. Just a quick question: My old Sprint flip-phone had an On Demand application that I used all the time. It would give me quick access to news, weather, movie times, etc. According to a few forums I've read it seems that On Demand is a standard Sprint thing and should be on all their phones. However, I recently picked up a Blackberry 8830 and the On Demand service is no where to be found. I downloaded Pocket Express and that takes care of my news/weather needs, but I really liked how On Demand worked with movie times and tickets on my old phone. So, can you get On Demand for the 8830? If not, are there any good downloaded apps out that work similiarly to On Demand for movie times/tickets?

Thanks!

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Pocket express is an updated version of on demand. I use it all the for movie times and such.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I see. The only difference is you have to pay $10 a month to have access to the "extras" on Pocket Express, which includes the movie times and such. Thanks anyway!

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pocket Express is the updated version of On Demand.

The application in my opinion is a P.O.S and I'm not really sure why anyone would be willing to pay $10 a month for it's services..

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    i use the Pocket Express basic version. It supplies everything I need. Don't really need the movie times, I can get them from the local theatres webpage. I agree they shouldn't charge the $10, but I don't need those features.

That all makes sense. Thanks guys!