Anyone know where I could get a cheap 2GB memory card for my Curve? Or ... BlackBerry Curve forum

iitsyella no está en línea Stack level 1

Questions about memory card!

Advertisement

Anyone know where I could get a cheap 2GB memory card for my Curve? Or what do you think about buying something like that off ebay?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Questions about memory card!

MicroSD cards from a reputable vendor (Newegg) run between $9.50 and $71 (plus $5 shipping) for 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 6GB (no guarentee that would work!) cards, with 2Gb cards running at the low end.

Why bother with the problems you can have with a deal on ebay (no cut to ebay or using it - but there's a time and a place...).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...4&name=MicroSD

No I do NOT work for them - try any vender, the prices will probably be close to that.
    JerryD

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

hey if you wanna get one and dont wanna wait for shipping go to a best buy or a walmart they got them for cheap i got my 2GB from best buy for 25 bucks no shipping and ready to use right when i got it.

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

I just got a 2gb microSD off eBay, for about $23 (buy-it-now, including shipping). But if I could have found one at Walmart or Best Buy for $25, I'd have done that. Guess the prices are dropping everywhere now, since the 8gb cards came out.

I do a lot of shopping on eBay and have an 8800 coming in the next few days. Got it for $132, with shipping. Some of those deals are just to good to pass up, even if you do have to wait a few days to have it in-hand.
    Last edited by finder216; 12-23-2007 at 01:21 PM.