Hey guys. This is my first post here, I just need to verify something before ... BlackBerry Curve forum

randylf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question on removing ATT PTT feature

Hey guys. This is my first post here, I just need to verify something before I try this.

First off, I have read completely through several threads that detail how to remove the PTT feature, and there doesnt seem to be a consensus of the best way to do it.

My problem is, I heard a few people say in some threads that one of the methods will reset your blackberry enterprise server activation, which I use for work.

The process to reactivate that could take 3-4 days to get the code, etc and I cannot be without email to my blackberry for that long.

Can anyone who uses the blackberry enterprise server and who has also fully removed the PTT from the running processes please tell me which process they used and if it was successful.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Question on removing ATT PTT feature

I'm pretty sure any method used to remove the PTT feature will create the need to perform an Enterprise Activation. You might be able to remove the Module using Options/Advanced Options/Applications/Menu/Modules, but I'm not sure that Delete is available for that module. All others require using the AppLoader to remove the Module from the BB and that will sever the connection to the BES until it is activated again.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles