I am wondering if there is a way that I can connect my BB 8320 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blfsgd no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Question on listening to my 8320 through my car audio system

Advertisement

I am wondering if there is a way that I can connect my BB 8320 to the audio system in my 2006 Honda Civic's audio system. I was able to do it with my Dell Axim PDA. Can someone give me some advice or steer me in the right direction? I'd like to listen to the music that I have downloaded to my BB. Thanks in advance.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes there is, I bought an adapter that plugs in to the accessory plug of my car (cigarette lighter) and I can choose which station to listen to it. I plug the cable in to my 8300's headphone port, tune in my FM radio to the station I selected on the device and I have music! One drawback though is that other things will not come through the radio, like GPS Navigation and phone calls, only music. By the way, I bought this thing at a drug store (Walgreens).

Thank you for the quick reply.
    blfsgd

yezzcir no está en línea Stack level 1

Re:

u can also buy a auxillary cord most new models have an aux input or u can buy a head unit w/ that feature

k4mjk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    or get a bluetooth reciever and install it on the aux input then no wires

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I bought a Sony receiver, with built in bluetooth, mp3 cd, among other awesome features on sale at frys electronics. With it, if I pair my 8320 using bluetooth, it detects the "Audio Sink" profile, and I think some other's out there will support A2DP (I think that's the one, Stereo Bluetooth Output). It works great for me to play music.
    --
    Walt

Thumbs up thanks

Many thanks for the replies. All are great ideas.

blfsgd

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    well i dont know what your car comes with but my car doesnt come with any aux input or bluetooth none of that (2002 jeep grand cherokee )
    all i have is tape player and cd player
    i dont like the radio connection because its not always clear (ive learned from using the itrip)
    so i just went to radio shack and got a take adapter which is supposed to connect to a cd player but i use it for my bb which works perfectly fine for me