As the summary pretty much says, has anyone found a way to detach files from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

iustmex no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Question: Detach/attach files from/to e-mails to/from the SD card

Advertisement

As the summary pretty much says, has anyone found a way to detach files from an e-mail you've received on your BB/Curve and store them onto your SD card? I know this might sound odd as you can open attachments, but what if I just want to load files onto the SD card to also do the reverse and send them off using my Blackberry? Thanks in advance.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Question: Detach/attach files from/to e-mails to/from the SD card

To store a file from a message:

When viewing the message, click down on the trackball. Select "view attachment". While viewing it, Press the Menu Button and select "Save File". (If its not in that menu, click "Full Menu" and then "Save")

To Attach a file:

Compose your message as usual. In the body of the message click the Menu button, then choose "full menu". Then Choose "attach file".

Good luck! Welcome to the stacks, and let us know if we can help you with anything else.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

iustmex no está en línea Stack level 1

Actually, I was looking for a way to mimic the "Save" functionality in a desktop OS (eg. Windows) where you can choose the directory in which to save the file and to change the name as you see fit.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Don't think it does that. It just keeps the original filename. I've only been able to do this with pictures BTW. You can go back and rename it after the fact.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~