Hi everyone, Tuesday i noticed that when i have the BB Dimension Today theme set ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685

Question about unread message indicator (not the MWI)

Advertisement

Hi everyone, Tuesday i noticed that when i have the BB Dimension Today theme set up and i recieve messages, then read them all, it will still display 1 Unread Message. After a couple of days now i've noticed that it happens steadilly and not all the time, i believe it's only with pushed e-mail, and that the 1 unread message will only display next to the message field (as seen below), but the message waiting indicator envelope will dissapear. I've made sure that all my messages were read, i've deleted some messages, and that the only way it will go away is if i either get another message then read it, or if i change my theme. Only after those steps is when i get positive results. So does anyone have any ideas on what i could do to rectify this nuisance?

Thanks in advanced.

p.s. sorry about the blurry picture. it's the best i could do with a camera phone that close.

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

soctechnologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Question about unread message indicator (not the MWI)

Its been mentioned elsewhere, so you may have already tried this... but I find the easiest way is to highlight the date line (or a day or two earlier as needed) in the message list, press the trackball and select the "mark prior opened" option. This will mark all messages prior to that date as opened. This always solves the problem for me on various themes.

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685

Thank you soc. i'll check it out.

soctechnologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~No problem. I hope it works for you... If not let us know, someone else may have another solution.

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

Another thing to check is under your message list, hit menu and go to saved messages.