hey guys, recently i replaced my trackball because my other one fell out, the trackball ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

question about trackball

Advertisement

hey guys, recently i replaced my trackball because my other one fell out,

the trackball is horrible , like it wont click down its like it has a mind of its own at times, then i looked inside the and i realized that the yellow sticker was missing. do you guys think the sticker is needed for it to work properly? has anyone had this same issue? im thinking of buying another one but i wanted to ask the lovely ppl of pinstack first.

thanks!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yellow sticker? Can you please elaborate because I have never seen a yellow sticker that you are talking about and I have replaced many trackballs in my time. Are you talking about the contact piece on the inside of the phone located on the board?

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2
    i think so , its on top of this metal dome and its gold. heres like a better view of what im talkin about
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ictures-38395/

if u look at the 4th n 5th picture theres a golden piece. im missing that piece and im afraid thats reason that my new trackball isnt working

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thats part of the board. I hate to say it but theres nothing that can be done that I know of.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Thats part of the board. I hate to say it but theres nothing that can be done that I know of.
    yah. this is a semi common problem. My cousin had this problem too. if the phone is less than a year old or has some kind of warranty. Use it on this issue. Definitely worth it.
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!