Hey i was wondering, can having alot of mms messages in your mailbox cause your ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

Question about MMS

Advertisement

Hey i was wondering, can having alot of mms messages in your mailbox cause your curve to delete all your sms and call logs? cause mms's do store pictures which could cause it to take up space. I woke up this morning to find all my sms mms and call log gone and its wierd because i didn't have any pictures on the phone only about 6 ringtones and no music and my free space is in the 15 millions so i dont understand whats going on

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Question about MMS

well normal that would be caused by memory issues. I'm not sure how many picturs or sms you've had in your box, but I've seen my device when it gets low on memory is delet my call logs and messages, then restart it and it frees up more memory for me. do you have a lot of 3rd party applications on your device because those use up internal memory as well?
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

lol yes. The BB cannot hold an unlimited amount of information. not sure why it did that if you are really in the 15 millions and not 1.5 millions
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    well normal that would be caused by memory issues. I'm not sure how many picturs or sms you've had in your box, but I've seen my device when it gets low on memory is delet my call logs and messages, then restart it and it frees up more memory for me. do you have a lot of 3rd party applications on your device because those use up internal memory as well?

well the only thing i have that would do that is jive talk and google maps and im running the iphone theme also but i have been running that theme for awhile now and it hasnt delated anything until i found out i had too many ringtones on my device and even when i deleted them my curve doing the same thing almost a week later