I love using my BB messenger but have found a quirk in it that I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Question about messenger

Advertisement

I love using my BB messenger but have found a quirk in it that I am not sure is normal. I can be having a chat with a friend on messenger and everything is going smoothly then all of a sudden I can't see what I am typing! I can hit send and it is there but I have no idea if I have typed the right words or am messing up because I can't see anything, it is blank where I type. Has anyone else had this issue?

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah I had that issue w the 5.0. My solution was to end the convo and then type again. But about a month ago I downloaded the new leaked version of bbm 5.0 and haven't had that problem since. I don't remember which version I have

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    to the op- are you using version 4.6? or a leaked version?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am using 4.6. I too can end the chat and then start another one to fix the problem but it is a hassle when I am in the middle of a message and it vanishes! It is almost like it ran out of space and I need to start over. I am using version 5.0 of messenger so I am not sure what is wrong.

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm using BBM 5.0.0.57 - don't get excited, b/c this continues to be a bug, even in this version. Like you all said, it's a huge pain...right in the middle of a conversation and bam, can't type, what I had type vanishes, etc.

Whatever the issue, hope they fix it soon.