I own a Blackberry curve 8320 but I'm getting lock ups and my bold these ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dysfunction no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about memory

Advertisement

I own a Blackberry curve 8320 but I'm getting lock ups and my bold these that worked great in the beginning are messing up. I also noticed that I have 0 memory on my device. But I have a crap load on my 1g data card. All my applications I installed such as opera mini and games using the desktop manager, do they install on the card or the device memory. Also is there a way to update my BB on the 1g media card after a restore instead of using the device memory? I want to avoid using the device memmory in general. Any tips?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    As for apps and themes they are installed onto the device memory. You will have to remove ones you don't need or use to free up memory. There is nothing that I am aware of yet that will allow us to install them to a memory card.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by dysfunction View Post
    I own a Blackberry curve 8320 but I'm getting lock ups and my bold these that worked great in the beginning are messing up. I also noticed that I have 0 memory on my device. But I have a crap load on my 1g data card. All my applications I installed such as opera mini and games using the desktop manager, do they install on the card or the device memory. Also is there a way to update my BB on the 1g media card after a restore instead of using the device memory? I want to avoid using the device memmory in general. Any tips?
    all good questions. first thing to do is pull your battery to reset your berry. try to uninstall any apps and themes that you are not using. themes take up a lot of memory. all apps and themes are loaded on the devices memory. the only thing the card is used for is ringtones,pics and mp3s.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You can also go here for other methods of freeing up memory as well.