Does this happen to everyone or just me? I just got a 2 gig micro ... BlackBerry Curve forum

randylf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about media player

Advertisement

Does this happen to everyone or just me?

I just got a 2 gig micro sd card and xferred it full of files to my curve.

It all works great, the interface is amazing, there is just one annoying issue.

Whenever I go in and select artist/album etc and select either one of those, it freezes for about 4-8 seconds, while you cannot control anything.

It also does this when you actually open the playlist you are viewing in the media player. Is there any way to get rid of this.

Everything else is great.

Thanks alot.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: Question about media player

I have a 2g card and I've never experienced that problem, whatever I press it seems to open rigt away, have you tried rebooting (turning the system Off and then back on). I really can't think of what else it could be, but it is not a Norm for the Media Player to act this way.

HanHookie no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Question about media player

I have the same 'problem'. Although I'm not sure it is actually a problem. I think it the read time is variable, considering the brand of sd card, and the amount of data inside of the folder that youre accessing. I notice this when I open folders with longer albums inside, it takes a second to display all the songs. I would imagine freeing up memory would help this issue... I get rid of sms's, phone logs and emails every few days just to keep my 8300 on its toes. Try that, maybe it'll help? If you find a solution, please share! I have just grown to live w/ the delay, I can definitely do without it though. Hope this helps.