Lately I have noticed that a lot my emails and sms have been deleated and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

question about device memory

Advertisement

Lately I have noticed that a lot my emails and sms have been deleated and also I have loaded about5 new ringtone on to my phone using device memory since I have no micro sd. So my question is do u think my messages get deleated due to the added ringtones and new pictures I have taken?

Also what does the reconcile option do?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: question about device memory

That could be it. look in options - status and see how much memory you're using. And I really recommend getting a media card.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

I think that you should figure out how much memory you have left. You can either go to the Options icon, click on that and then check status or Shift+Alt+H and see how much memory you have left. Also, as Cyberspastic said, you should get a media card. Btw, reconciling it means that you are basically wirelessly syncing your email box on your bb with the email account that you have when you use a desktop. So if I were to delete an email using my bb and then reconcile, later when I use my desktop, that same email would not show up.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

If you haven't already done so, you might want to get rid of the unused foreign language support from your Core Applications.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    If you haven't already done so, you might want to get rid of the unused foreign language support from your Core Applications.

Rcbjr.

how do i do that?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well there are two methods. First and probably easiest is to run the Setup Wizard on your Pearl and delete them when it offers. Otherwise, download the current version of the Device Software Package, and Install it to your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. Then Connect your BB to the PC, Open Desktop Manager, Click on Application Loader, and uncheck any of the languages you don't want or need.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles