Hello all. I'm trying to replace my housing now that faceplates and the like are ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question question about bottom cover

Advertisement

Hello all. I'm trying to replace my housing now that faceplates and the like are finally available. My question stems from an ebay item. It says it is for all the models, so I was wondering, do the bottom pieces fit all models unlike the faceplate? It doesnt look the same as the 8330 has the rubberized surface for half and paint for half, but do any of you know if it would fit anyway? Here's a link with the picture if that would help you. Thanks in advance!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSING-BOTTOM-C...ayphotohosting
    Last edited by mouseman225; 10-04-2008 at 06:41 PM.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The 8330 will not fit in ANY of the 8300, 8310, or 8320 cases. Our phones are slightly taller than these and the LED on the front of our phones is built in to the screen cover while the GSM models are built in to the top of the casing. The battery doors fit, but I think you will have big problems. I have not personally attempted to install a 8300,8310,8320 case but I know there are size differences. If you do sucessfully pull it off, please let us know. I'd like the new color from T-Mobile.

I probably should have looked at the link.. My bad, that bottom cover peice should be universal. *keyword* should.