Ok so when I go to ESPN on my BB Curve, select for "Auto Refresh" ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

question about Auto Refrseh setting on ESPN...

Advertisement

Ok so when I go to ESPN on my BB Curve, select for "Auto Refresh" I keep getting a window saying "this page is set to auto refresh, do tou want to continue? Yes/No"
    Now when I had my Pearl it would automatically refresh its self, that pop up wouldn't come up. Am I missing something? Is there a setting in the browser options that I should change?
    Thanks for any advice

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: question about Auto Refrseh setting on ESPN...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i'm having this problem too. And its kind of obnoxious because I can't set it down and then look back in two minutes to see what happened without manually hitting the yes.

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There are two other recent threads around here somewhere discussing the same thing.

It seems to be something with the way the site is designed and not something we can control.
    I've started using the SportsLine site for scores that I can't get to work on ESPN.

Good luck.

krkeegan no está en línea Stack level 1

This is a known issue with the phone. Any page that has a refresh rate of 60 seconds or more will bring up this message. Any page with a refresh of 59 or less will refresh automatically.

hxxp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/44341-bb_browser_auto_refresh_pages_warning.html
    hxxp://forums.crackberry.com/f52/auto-refresh-6177/
    hxxp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/47455-question_about_auto_refrseh_setting_espn.html