Alright, I'm a mac user who just bought the 8310 yesterday. The salesman told me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stokes84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about 8310 with pocketmac

Advertisement

Alright, I'm a mac user who just bought the 8310 yesterday. The salesman told me that I would be able to transfer my i tunes to my blackberry by using the pocketmac software. I have since found out that this doesn't work as there is no media option with the pocketmac software, as far as I can tell. So, does anyone have any answers on how I can transfer my i tunes to my blackberry?

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have the same setup, but I've never found a way to do that other than simply transferring the files themselves from you computer to the media card on the Blackberry. But I stick to my iPod for my music.

One way that would possibly work, if you have Windows dual booted and recognizing the OS X partition and using the music collection from OS X in iTunes in Windows, you could use Blackberry Media Sync...if you can find it floating around the internets.

I just realized how insane and tedious that sounded but if you get it, you can try it.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Missing Sync. Its a great application, but unfortunately its not free. Once you have it, you can use your Mac with your Berry for pretty much everything except loading a new OS.
    Last edited by dilipc; 07-01-2008 at 01:55 AM.