Hey everyone, just figured I post my experience with my 8900 I had a week ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Purple & Green Screen

Advertisement

Hey everyone, just figured I post my experience with my 8900 I had a week or so ago. If there are any misspelled words I apologize I'm not scrolling all the way thru this to fix errors lol. Ok so one day I went to take a picture with my bb and I hit the camera button on the right side, and it came up all green and pink with lines in it. Kind of like a TV when its has static and then my screen turned blue. The whole screen, now after that I hit the end key and then tried again to take a picture and it worked fine. It happenned again but I'm not sure why this is occurring I haven't droppeed my phone and no liquid has gotten into it. (Like I'd let that happen) I wanted to post this to see if anyone else has had this happen. I am still thinking about sending it back if it continues because my trackball also sticks here and there. Any other ideas? I also haven't updated my OS yet.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    It has happened to me a couple of times. I just close the camera app and reopen it.