can anyone help me finding out some answers! i've reaD tons of bad stuff about ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mopeezysk8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Purchasing a 8350i

Advertisement

can anyone help me finding out some answers! i've reaD tons of bad stuff about the 8350i, the mms not workin properly (not receiving), you cant send pics or links via email, not being able to watch streaming media, problems with the camera, no themes and a few more not to mention i just wanna konow is it true ? and iif it is, is there a way to fix it all.
    Im about to purchase one from ebay, and making it a boostberry. i know how to flash the phone what i dont know is how to deal with all those problems if i end up having them. the fact of a beep beep phone being a BB blows my mind but is it really worth all the hastle. Havent purchased the phone since ive read all the Cons and well really need some help. thanks

dtcampbell no está en línea Stack level 2
    Its give and take - I have the 8350i and I love it - no prob sms or pics and sending links- streamng can be done over wifi- irecomend getting an 8gig sd for storage and you should be sittin pretty
    BlackBerry8350i/4.6.1.204 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103

everlastin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my bb if I upgrage to an 8g card will it help internet speed lol like a computer I don't think it will but just wanna know for sure I guess

jellomushroom no está en línea Stack level 1
    I personally think that the 8350i is a kick a** phone, no problems with email or mms or sms. My camera works great.
    I dont know about changing this to make that kinda thing, seems to cause problems at some point in time.

My suggestion would get what works with what is needed.

Nextel Rocks