Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know this thread is kinda old, but when u guys use the gel cases...does ... BlackBerry Curve forum

One21Two no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: protective gel cases

Advertisement

I know this thread is kinda old, but when u guys use the gel cases...does you screen get messed up or the keyboards. I noticed how the screen and keyboards are vulnerable. I was thinking of getting one of these and then putting my phone in my pocket.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Well, the screen and keyboard are unprotected. And my bb does not fit in my curve case when I have it on. I've been thinking if getting a larger case for it, but then I wonder how hard it would be to pull my bb out because the rubberized case might cause it to stick some.

Soulwarrior no está en línea Stack level 1

I had one on my phone But after scratching my screen while putting in my pocket for only 2 weeks I went out and got a case with a bulit on clip.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by One21Two View Post
    I know this thread is kinda old, but when u guys use the gel cases...does you screen get messed up or the keyboards. I noticed how the screen and keyboards are vulnerable. I was thinking of getting one of these and then putting my phone in my pocket.
    The gel cases are awesome I would use it with a bse (www.bestskinsever.com) screen protector. Its ALL my hisband has had on his pearl for a year and his looks brand new still. The downside to using one I think is that after awhile it starts to get a little sticky and your pocket contents stick to it. Just take it off and wash with soap and water and it fixes it right up

puertorociii no está en línea Stack level 2

I bought the black gel case from buy.com ,got 2 actualy for 9 bucks I use it with the oem case and it is a little tough to pull out but I got used to it I love the fact that the phone stays mint ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i use this on my curve and my boyfriend has it on his pearl. we have no problems using the cases with either phone. we both like to drop our phones so it's nice that we don't have to worry much about it lol

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A059B4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have to echo cherri on this a gel case with a BSE screen or even full body protector and you're good to go. I keep mine in my pocket(with my keys and change) all the time and haven't had any problems at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12