I purchased a phone recently and paidfor an unlock service. Well, I received an email ... BlackBerry Curve forum

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

promotional 8310, can it be unlocked?

Advertisement

I purchased a phone recently and paidfor an unlock service. Well, I received an email stating thr phone could not be unlocked. Long story short this phone was given to the person that sold it to me at a blackberry launch.

Can this phone ever be unlocked? I paid two people on ebay and my money was refunded. Someone tell me it isn't the end. Wah!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: promptional 8310, can it be unlocked?

A lot of times, promotional BB Devices are not entered into the database and therefore are not unlockable. The carriers really want them to be used on their network.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

what service provider do you go through because the promotion based 8310 i have one and i just called ATT and they gave me the unlock code with no problem i just told them i was going out of the country
    RedCurv07

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~who is a good service to use to get an unlock code? T Mobile will not give me one until 90 even after telling them it going overseas.

crackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: promotional 8310, can it be unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by littleacorn View Post
    I purchased a phone recently and paidfor an unlock service. Well, I received an email stating thr phone could not be unlocked. Long story short this phone was given to the person that sold it to me at a blackberry launch.

Can this phone ever be unlocked? I paid two people on ebay and my money was refunded. Someone tell me it isn't the end. Wah!
    i can unlock you bb for you i just let me know the model and network it is locked to and i will let you know the price. that is if you still need it unlocked