Every time i try to use the mm the media manager button isn't available. So ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Program to convert videos for BB Curve 8300
Every time i try to use the mm the media manager button isn't available. So what other program can i use to convert videos at optimal playback quality.
Try Mediacoder. It can translate a DVD or any video into a variety of formats.
MediaCoder is a free universal batch media transcoder, which nicely integrates most popular audio/video codecs and tools into an all-in-one solution. With a flexible and extendable architecture, new codecs and tools are added in constantly as well as supports for new devices. MediaCoder intends to be the swiss army knife for media transcoding in all time and at this moment, it already has millions of users from 170+ countries all over the planet.
Features In Brief
- Converting to between most popular audio and video formats in batch
- Multi-threading design, optimized for multi-core processors (average CPU utilization on quad-core processors over 90%)
- Full control over transcoding parameters
- Simplified UI for popular mobile devices (e.g. PSP, iPhone/iPod)
- Fully standalone, no dependancy on system codecs/splitters
- Extensions to expand UI and improve user experience
- Improving compression / reducing size for audio/video files
- Converting for audio/video playback devices (digital audio player, MP4 player, mobile phone, PDA, PSP, VCD/DVD player etc.)
- Extracting audio tracks from video files
- Ripping audio/video discs
- Reparing corrupted or partial downloaded video files
- MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+, AAC+v2, MusePack, Speex, AMR, WMA, RealAudio, mp3PRO*
- FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, OptimFrog, AAC Lossless, TTA, WAV/PCM, Waveform
- H.264, XviD, DivX, MPEG 1/2/4, Theora, Flash Video, Dirac, 3ivx*, RealVideo*, Windows Media Video
- AVI, MPEG/VOB, Matroska, MP4, PMP, RealMedia*, ASF, Quicktime*, OGM*
- CD, DVD, VCD, SVCD, CUESheet*, HTTP*, FTP*, RTSP*, UDP*
* supported as input only
Tags for this Thread