the last couple days i havent been able to use my IM or any mms ... BlackBerry Curve forum

-dahomiegee- no está en línea Stack level 1

problems with mms texts and IM

Advertisement

the last couple days i havent been able to use my IM or any mms text i mean i can send one but theres just a little clock lookin thing next to the message but nobody will actually get the message... does anybody know what that means??

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    does the clock turn into a red x? it means it failed for some reason. try a battery pull and/or resend your service books by going to options>advanced options>host routing table then press the menu button then click register now

/edit fixed a typo
    Last edited by guyheavensent; 06-25-2008 at 07:20 PM.

thanks ill try that

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    friendly bump, how did it go?

zamboni_1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    are you with telus. because everyone i know is having problems that past couple days with telus and their texts. i even had a problem with dialing out

hey guy i tried it and it said "registration message queued. it will be sent once data coverage is availabe" whatever that means? i think ima try pulling out da battery next and i dont have telus either

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been having the same kinda problems with TMo. They say it is a Global issue or something to that affect. But i have found there CS to be unreliable, so i am just kinda riding it out for a few days to see what happens. But i feel you pain very frustrating

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by -dahomiegee- View Post
    hey guy i tried it and it said "registration message queued. it will be sent once data coverage is availabe" whatever that means? i think ima try pulling out da battery next and i dont have telus either
    that means that you have no data coverage. next to your signal bar, what's written? and what carrier are you on?