I have been having a lot of problems trying to get a IM client to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Problems with IM clients

Advertisement

I have been having a lot of problems trying to get a IM client to work on my BB, I have Windows Live Msgner, and I just tried eBuddy. Both of them say that there is no connection to the internet. But i just downloaded them off the internet from my BB so idk how it is possiable not to have internet. Just very frustrating cause a few weeks ago Window Live Msgner was working just fine and now i doesn't work at all. I'm doing something wrong, or is there an easy fix to this problem, or is there another client that i might try to get MSN to work on my BB

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Is there a free one? I have a hard time paying for something that i know i can get for free somewhere else?

lilninja03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24180B44
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I have a lot of problems with my msn messenger too. It won't retrieve my contact list. Its annoying.

Basically I'm going to make a list of every free IM client and then see what one works and what one doesn't work. Cause I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that is having this problem, its very frustrating

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    have you tried Instango its free...

Link : Instango
    -Josh

I have tired that didn't work...something about a connection error

I'm trying to use Fring that i just found in the download section and that is annoying too, just jumping through hoops only for it to say that it didn't know what kinda phone i was using.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    You get what you pay for, and you won't find anything near as good as Jivetalk for free. They offer a free trial, give it a whirl.

PIN/ID
    You most definately get what you pay for. And since the hunt for an exceptional program isn't working well might as well try the 30 day trial ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just to confirm what's already been said, I have tried the BB I'm clients and they're not entirely reliable to say the least. JiveTalk is by far the best I'm app on the market for the BB's. I've been using it for a couple of years now; tried going back to native clients, but always ended up back with JiveTalk. The only thing uit doesn't do, that the native WLM client does, is link to the BB,s contact list. The new one for the Bold also includes msg notification icon on the home screen and includes your conversations in the message folder. Try it, you'll love it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    I tried instango but its too slow. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    There is always IM plus....I have it on my storm and love it so far.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?