I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the Google Mobile App. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2

Problems with Google

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the Google Mobile App. I go to search for something, it hangs then tells me there was an error and it needs to close. When I try to go back into it, I just get a white screen. I have uninstalled it and then put it back in but it is a little frustrating.

Thanks for the help

oconnke1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do u have BES? I do and my IT department changed the rules. Because the Google App home page has the "voice" capability, I get the same symptoms you do. Does anybody know where to get a version prior to getting the voice feature?
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    What is BES? I'm not sure if I have it or not.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    BES=blackberry enterprise server. Basically if you have a company issued blackberry it allows the company IT department control the security on the phone and what is loaded
    Normally if you need to ask you probably do not have it, more likely you have BIS

With regards to the google app, I am not having any problems with it. I would recommend trying a battery pull ( take the battery out then put it back in) if that does not clear it then remove the application and do a battery pull then re-install it

Hope this helps. I am sure that some resident experts will also give some suggestions if these things don't help
    Good luck
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Had this issue today on my 8330 which is on BES... after I double checked my permission settings and a battery pull the app worked just fine...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    About every third time I go on it and then try to exit, it freezes up and I have to do a battery pull. This is very annoying and I'm about ready to delete it.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102