I downloaded the official AIM app for 8310 but recently whenever I log in, my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

doodeats no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with AIM Buddy List

Advertisement

I downloaded the official AIM app for 8310 but recently whenever I log in, my entire buddy list appears offline and I cannot receive IMs either. I know that I have buddies online because I tried logging in on the computer. I tried re-installing but that did nothing. Help, please.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    why dont u remove aim when it ask to restart let the bb restart go and download it again after u download it pull the bat, put it back in and see if it makes a diff, also u should try and make up another aim account add your one name on there keep signed in on the pc and sign in on the bb and see if it picks it up

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's the same exact thing that's happeneing to my aim on my bb..it signs on but it will say 0/30 buddies online..it did that before but it fixed it self but I'm gona try a battery pull or reinstallin it as briana1988 suggested...if not just use instango which isn't that bad..hope it fixes quick its starting to get really annoying~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea like i signed on and it says people are online so