Hey guys, Whenever I go on dictionary.com, the phone's blinker goes red, followed immediately by ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cheechxu no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with a few websites

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Whenever I go on dictionary.com, the phone's blinker goes red, followed immediately by a blank white screen with the hourglass ticking for around 5 minutes. This happens when I search up a word and scroll down to the definition . Anyone know why this happens?

Also, is youtube mobile supposed to work on our phones? Because it doesn't on mine..

Everything on my Curve is still like how it was from the factory (same OS),

Thanks

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Problems with a few websites

Not sure what could be the cause of the freeze up on the dictionary site. Someone should have an answer, soon, though.

As for youtube, you won't be able to watch the video stream directly from the site, you'll have to download the videos to your PC, convert them to a format the Curve supports, and then transfer them to your phone. Hope that helps.

Welcome to the Stacks.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

cheechxu no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problems with a few websites

thanks for the welcome as well as the input

I thought youtube mobile was supposed to work on phones though. It worked on my friend's helio so why not on our curves?