New here and happy to say I am free from years of Palm prison. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2

Problems w/sync calender changes on Bby

Advertisement

New here and happy to say I am free from years of Palm prison. I have a 750 really cheap...any takers?
    I love my new curve from T-mobile. Figuring most things out but getting stumped on this one. Probably a simple setting I am missing.
    When I make changes on my calender on the device and later sync with my PC (MS Vista) the changes I made on device calender do not override the PC calender.
    Say I move an appointment from Monday at 1pm to Tuesday at 1pm on the device. Well when I sync the appointment doesn't change on the PC calender, it stays on Monday at 1pm.
    Isnt there a way the DM can be set to recognize the most recent changes and apply them?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Problems w/sync calender changes on Bby

Check your configuration with the synchronization. Just go to the desktop manager and then open up sync and go over your config for your calendar. Make sure it's going both ways instead of just to your device.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Re: Problems w/sync calender changes on Bby

he is right, when you first set the sync up it should have it default to make both pc and device match.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05