Just got off the phone with T-mobile and they said there is a problem using ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Problems using the AT&T Curve on a T-Mobile network?

Advertisement

Just got off the phone with T-mobile and they said there is a problem using the AT&T Curve on the T-Mobile network because all the browsers functions won't work? True or BS?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Problems using the AT&T Curve on a T-Mobile network?

True to an extent. You can get it to work just find. There is a thread here posted by flash24. Pm him and I'm sure he will help u out.he is using a curve with tmo just fine

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Just got off the phone with T-mobile and they said there is a problem using the AT&T Curve on the T-Mobile network because all the browsers functions won't work? True or BS?
    I'm using a AT&T 8300 Curve on TMO with browser and no problems. Here's the thread to configure the 8300: AT&T Curve on TMO with Browser
    Last edited by 2-4Trippin; 07-25-2007 at 09:38 PM.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

As of now only o2 OS works well with Tmo Curve, lets hope for a better OS in the near future. But no problems here tho.. PM me if you need help or PIN me. Goodluck, and thanks Harry.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Also using the O2 OS with TMo on the Curve. Works beautifully, except for one issue: seems that folders that I define, regardless of the theme chosen, tend to become invisible after a few hours - meaning that you can't see them, or the icons inside them. But as long as I don't create folders and move icons into them, the O2 version seems to be great with the Curve and T-Mobile. I don't want to give up getting the T-Mobile service books for all my email accounts, and the two web browsers (Internet and T-Zones), so I'm sticking with the O2 version until another comes along that works properly with T-Mobile.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD
    Also using the O2 OS with TMo on the Curve. Works beautifully, except for one issue: seems that folders that I define, regardless of the theme chosen, tend to become invisible after a few hours - meaning that you can't see them, or the icons inside them. But as long as I don't create folders and move icons into them, the O2 version seems to be great with the Curve and T-Mobile. I don't want to give up getting the T-Mobile service books for all my email accounts, and the two web browsers (Internet and T-Zones), so I'm sticking with the O2 version until another comes along that works properly with T-Mobile.
    It's a known bug for the o2, the missing folder that is.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    It's a known bug for the o2, the missing folder that is.
    Curious: I was just downloading all the files needed to use the Plazmic CDK (JDK, JDE, device simulators, etc) and noticed that BB refers to two versions of the O2 OS for the 8300:

4.2.2.67 (which I apparently installed)

...and...

Both of these are listed on the BB device simulators page for the 8300.

Curious: are you running 67 or 114, and does this make any difference re: the folder problem?