I've seen various threads on this subject but has anyone else who has a T ... BlackBerry Curve forum

CocoB no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Problems with T Mobile UK 8900 & 4.6.1.101

Advertisement

I've seen various threads on this subject but has anyone else who has a T Mobile UK 8900 had problems installing this OS. It's been virtually impossible. This is the third handset that I've had in two weeks! I've tried both the Entel and Telefonica versions but to no avail. The DM freezes on "uploading ram image", it's been running for over two hours! Unplugging it thankfully brings back the original OS.

Is it just me or is there a problem similar to that suffered by users of T Mobile Germany with this OS?

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Does it stop immediately as it moves to that step or does it start the transfer and then freeze? Sounds like a connection problem if it's doing that on all versions of the OS. Are you running Windows virtually or anything?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

i'm running windows on my mac through vm fusion...

all i want to do is re-install the original os it came with .76 but it's not on my system and i can't wipe what's on my handheld..any ideas how to do this?