Hi..recently upgraded to the Curve and went immediately to download Berry411, GoogleMap and Maufait as ... BlackBerry Curve forum

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l

Problems opening Berry411,Maufait on my 8300

Advertisement

Hi..recently upgraded to the Curve and went immediately to download Berry411, GoogleMap and Maufait as these 3 programs really help me get things done!

I have now deleted Berry411 (or beyond411) because everytime i went to open it, it would open up my browser and nothing would happen it would be a blank screen..so i would have to close it and open again...or hit the back button a few times then suddenly it would appear..i thought maybe it was my berry program so i deleted it rebooted and re-donloaded to find the same problem ..it is soo aggrevating!!

Same with maufait' its a little less frequent (with berry it was every time i opened it) though. I have fallen in love with my curve but there are a few things which REALLy needed to be sorted out...can anyone relate to this issue? or having any advice..

Also i know many people have touched on this but the bb is NOTICaBLY slower than the 8700g ( yes i did delete PTT and all my old messages and un-used languages and bla bla bla) there is a lag!! what is that about?? thanks for all your advice!! please..lets solve this one..otherwise its gonna drive me nuts! its so nearly perfect!!! haha
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-22-2007 at 12:37 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Problems opening Berry411,Maufait on my 8300

Have you changed any of your browser settings? That may help with you rissues. For the lag try changing to a different theme, if that doesnt help check if you have the latest OS installed.

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l

Re: Problems opening Berry411,Maufait on my 8300

hey cp changed any of my broswer settings? i have 4.2210 on my curve i think thats the latest