ok let me know if u have heard this one before i have 8310 with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

skooby1doo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25DA73BC

problems charging

Advertisement

ok let me know if u have heard this one before

i have 8310 with 4.5.0.124 os from xl vodafone and an 8 gig media card in there and the phone is on the rogers network

now the original charger that came with the phone charges my phone fine as well as any usb wire conected to any pc laptop and any version of windows win7 win xp win vista X64 and X86

now this is where i run into problems is trying to charge my phone useing any other BB charger or car charger or any other mini usb charger the charge light and symbol on the the phone come on then and about 5 sec later it stops chargingi unplug it and plug it back in same thing i restart the phone same thing these chargers just whont charge my phone

and all those chargers works perfectly on 2 other BB a 8300 & 8310 as well as the thc dream and the htc touch

any ideas

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had an instance where I had an 8220 that charge flawlessly when connected to my laptop, but wouldn't charge for beans on the wall charger. I ulitmately had to warranty exchange my 8220. I did try 3 different OEM BB chargers and not a one worked properly.

skooby1doo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25DA73BC
    damm i just did a warranty swap now your telling me i gotta do it again. this sucks
    oh well thanks for your input