Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok i downloaded a theme it says installed successfully and its in the application list ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MrWeedman no está en línea Stack level 2

problem with themes

Advertisement

ok i downloaded a theme it says installed successfully and its in the application list but when i go to change the theme its not in themes section the first theme i downloaded worked fine now others just dont appear and its extremely ****in annoying wats the deal with my phone

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Try doing a battery pull. That sometimes will solve the problem. Also make sure the theme you downloaded is for your device and whatever os you are running (example: 8900 4.6os).

ive noticed its the plazmic themes

? I'm not 100% sure, but being a theme builder myself, I don't think there is another theme builder program out there for BB themes. Well the new Theme Studio 5.0, which is actually plazmic, they just gave it a new name. I could be wrong but I'm not sure.

dont get it worked with my bb 8300 i get a more advanced one and it doesnt work with no explanation

its in the applications it just doesnt show up in my themes

Are you uploading a theme made for the 8300 onto your 8900? If so, that is the problem. if you are uploading the proper theme for your device are you uploading it ota, or using desktop manager?

no its a completely different theme for 8900 i made sure its just not showing up in my theme list i dont get it its a theme a downloaded from a site

Ok. Was it an ota link that you downloaded, or a zip file! And if it was an ota download, have you tried a battery pull yet? I believe I saw this in another thread a few weeks ago. So if the battery pull doesn't work if no one else responds, I will ask a few people that might be able to get an answer for you.

ok and thanks in advance ima do a lil research 2 im also trying to update to the lates os version to see if that will help

I know that on some BB's if you download a theme that is for, let's say 5.0os and you are running 4.6os the theme will show up in your applications list, but not in your themes list. But someone in a recent thread posted that on some model BB's this would happen even if you downloaded the theme for your specific os. I tried to find that post but haven't had any luck yet. But I think I know a few people on here that may be able to help.

ok thanks again in advance im upgrading to 5.o right now see if i have any luck

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Themes not only have to be created for your device, but also for your major OS version (i.e. OS 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, etc.). RIM is actually the maker of Plazmic theme creator and with the latest version it actually has to be downloaded from RIM's Blackberry website now.

Ok, good luck!

damn so thats wats up ok ty in advance another thing i have the google maps app and i live in panama city panama just moved from az everytime i use the my location it says im back in AZ but when i go to work it works fine how do i like reconfigure thid thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast