I currently use a Blacberry Curve (Model 8830). In general, I like my Blackberry, except ... BlackBerry Curve forum

khailenc no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with Speakerphone on Blackberry Curve 8830

Advertisement

I currently use a Blacberry Curve (Model 8830). In general, I like my Blackberry, except for the speakerphone.

I can typically hear my callers very clearly using my Blackberry speakerphone. But most callers complained that they cannot hear me

Is this a common Blacberry (Curve) problem? Do other blackberry models (Bold, Style) have the same problem?

Regards...Khai
    EMail:
    khailenc@gmail.com

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

Since the speakerphone uses the same microphone as the phone I can't imagine the problem being the actual speakerphone itself. Do your callers generally have a difficult time hearing you when you talk on the phone, or do you only have the issue when on speakerphone?

If it's a general issue, Blackberry's come with a 1 year warranty that would cover the replacement of the phone for issues such as this. If your phone is outside of the 1 year warranty and you're having issues, often times if you pay for insurance on your phone it acts as an extended warranty too, covering issues such as this. Speaking from first-hand experience though, not every customer service rep is aware of the extended warranty coverage.